I have been working today on re-doing the hanging sleeve for my quilt “Grandma’s Clock”. It was juried into the Paducach Show, and when I got the entry info, I found out that it needs to have a different type of sleeve than what is on it now. Geeze, I don’t like doing the sleeve any more than doing binding, and now I have to do it twice <G>! Anyway, I thought I would put a couple of pics of the quilt on here, including one of what I marked before quilting (it is all marked with sharpened regular school chalk), and one REALLY close shot of the background fill I used (since I have had a bunch of people ask about this). Enjoy!